How’s does Bill.com integration work?
Digital Payments Built for QuickBooks Software
Bill.com integrates with QuickBooks Online, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise, and connects to your bank to simplify payments and speed up reconciliation.
Digital business payments made easy for QuickBooks users
Bill.com lets you pay bills online, get paid faster with ACH or credit card, and streamline approvals.
Easy integration with QuickBooks means it fits right into your current process.
Enter invoices in minutes
Receive vendor invoices by email, or drag 'n drop them into Bill.com. Just enter them once and you're done, thanks to QuickBooks integration.
Choose how you pay
Pay bills electronically with ACH or checks, and make international wire payments. With Bill.com, business payments have never been easier.
Approve and pay from anywhere
Review and approve payments anytime, on any device. Automated approval workflows and mobile access keep you on the same page, even on the go.
Simplify data entry
When Bill.com syncs with QuickBooks Online, payments update automatically to save you time, reduce errors, and speed up reconciliation.
Bring more control and visibility to payments
Whether you're a brand-new small business or established and growing, QuickBooks gives you clear control over your money. With Bill.com and QuickBooks Online, bill pay is easier to manage and more transparent.
With a simple and efficient process, it's easier to focus on what really matters. Your business.
- Stay on top of payments with built-in reminders and tracking
- Customize your approvals workflow to fit your business rules
- See a complete audit trail for any payment, every step of the way
Integrate Xero with Bill.com
- Cut time spent on Xero accounts payable by 50%
- Get paid 2x faster, directly in your bank account
- Track Xero online payments anytime, across devices
Efficiency benefits of Xero integration with Bill.com
Simple, streamlined payments.
Pay bills electronically via ACH, or paper checks that we mail for you. Hassle-free and paperless!
Skip double entry.
Once you pay a vendor, your activity automatically syncs to Xero. No more switching between systems to enter data.
Be audit-ready. Always.
Easily search a digital paper trail of past invoices and canceled checks to find exactly what you need, when you need it.
Reconcile accounts faster.
Bill.com automatically pairs a payment with its matching invoice, then updates your Xero account to save time on reconciliation.
How to setup Bill.com integration?
Once you connect Bill.com and your accounting software, bill pay gets better. Bill.com talks directly to it, so changes—like a newly created bill or a sent payment—are automatically updated.
Here's what syncs over:
From System to Bill.com
- Departments (called Classes in QuickBooks)
- Vendors Jobs (called Customer: Jobs in QuickBooks)
- Book Balance (so Bill.com can project your cash flow)
- Invoices (new and edited invoices)
From Bill.com to System
- Classes (called Departments in Bill.com)
- Bill Payments
- Vendor Credits
- Funds Transfers
- Invoices (new invoices only)
- Invoice payments
With a simple and efficient payment process, it's easier to focus on what really matters your business.
Once you connect Bill.com and your system, bill pay gets better. Bill.com talks directly to your system, so changes-like a newly created bill or a sent payment-are automatically updated.
- Digitally capture, store and manage invoices, payments, and docs.
- Use robust business rules to simplify your approvals process and delegate tasks to the right people.
- Approve and track online payments anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
- Pay international vendors and save on wire transfer fees compared to banks.
Get more out of your accounting software.
Automate billing and invoicing with Bill.com. Explore it for yourself with a risk-free trial.