How’s does Melio integration work?
Melio makes it easier to run your business.
Do multiple payments at once to save on time.
Points & rewards
Pay by credit card to collect points to use on just about anything.
Share one account with your team and set everyone’s role & payment permissions.
Easily pay all your vendors, including those outside the US, from the same place.
Easy bill capture
Pay your business bills anytime & from any device.
Accounting software sync
Simplify bookkeeping and taxes by syncing with QuickBooks, FreshBooks and more.
Split bills into multiple payments and payment methods for flexibility.
Melio's dedicated team of experts is always there for you.
How to setup Melio integration?
Setting up your Melio account
Setting up a Melio account for your business takes just minutes and it’s free.
The complete sign up process:
- Go to the Melio sign up page (seen above)
- Enter your business email and choose a password
(note that this makes you the account owner, to change the owner of the account or a different email address, follow the instructions here)
- Check your email for your 4 digit verification code and enter it in Melio
- Complete your registration by entering your business details as you'd like them to appear on your payments: business name, address, phone number and your first and last name.
- Review and confirm the information you entered.
- That's it! You're all set to add and pay your first bill.
Note that when completing your first bill payment, you'll be asked to fill in your business's legal information so we can verify your business (this is only used internally by our risk & compliance team for legal purposes)